Our Service Areas
Dash Drains is your top-rated drain company based out of Beverly, MA. We serve a wide region of Massachusetts — including Boston — and southern New Hampshire. Below we have compiled a list of some of our most popular service areas so you can get an idea of how wide our reach is. Keep in mind that we are always expanding our service area, and we’ll always make an effort to come out to your neck of the woods if you need us. The best way to know if we’ll be able to make it out to your place is to just give us a call and ask!
What Our Drain Company Can Do For You
At Dash Drains, we are happy to do your basic plumbing tasks — fixing leaks, snaking pipes, unclogging drains, performing preventative maintenance, and the like — but we are so much more than that. We are drain specialists who aren’t afraid to get our hands dirty. Check out some of our specialized services below:
- Grease Trap Cleaning Services: Grease traps in restaurants, food courts, and cafeterias must be kept clean in order to work. If too much grease builds up, the system could get clogged and cause an unsightly (and smelly) backup. Other grease trap cleaners will simply skim the trap, but we ensure our cleanings are thorough. Our technicians will clean the entire trap and use some good ol’ elbow grease to get rid of hardened grease.
- Drain Inspection Camera: Whether your kid dropped your wedding ring down the drain or you’re buying a new house, our drain camera services can get to the bottom of just about anything. We use a live feed video to survey the insides of your pipes and drain to find lost jewelry or perform plumbing inspections to ensure you’re not inheriting bad plumbing when you buy a house.
- Pipe Location: Of course, pipes run through the walls and flooring of your house, but what about the area around your house? Our pipe location services are perfect for contractors or DIY-home improvers who want to start excavating the land around their house. The last thing you want is to break ground and burst a pipe at the same time. We use the best technology to locate underground pipes below and around your home so you can avoid any surprises later.
- Odor Detection: Whether you are smelling a definite sewage odor or, in general, your drains smell bad, we can help. You could say we’ve got a nose for these things. We’ll literally and metaphorically sniff around until we find the source, diagnose it, and fix whatever is causing the weird smells.
- Water Jetter Drain Cleaning: Sometimes you’ll snake a drain and pull out a clog, only to have it drain slowly again a week later. High-pressure water jetting can blast out stubborn clogs and clean your drains effectively without pouring dangerous chemicals down the drain. This is an environmentally-friendly, low-cost option for drain cleaning that removes mineral deposits and stubborn sludge.
24/7 Emergency Plumber
Of course, if you are ever having a plumbing or sewer emergency, call us day or night and we’ll try to be there. If we can’t make it, we’ll refer you to a local plumber we trust to ensure you can get help as soon as possible. Emergencies can include burst pipes, flooding, backups, or anything that might cause damage to your property or harm to your family.
Choose Dash Drains As Your Trusted Drain Company
So, whether you’ve been searching Google for “drain company near me” or even frantically typing “emergency plumber” into your phone as your bathroom floods, we’ll be there. We are your Boston drain cleaning company, your Beverly plumber, and your Medford grease trap cleaning experts — and every drain problem and location in between! Call us today!