Boston Drain Cleaning & Maintenance
Dash Drains is your Boston drain company serving the residents of Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire with dedicated, quality plumbing service. If you are ever in need of a plumber, grease trap cleaner, or drain specialist, we are the pros to call. Take a look at a few of the services we offer Boston and the surrounding areas:
Here’s What Dash Drains Can Do For You
- Preventative Maintenance: Draining your water heater, fixing toilets that won’t stop running, inspecting septic systems, and unclogging slow drains are all little tasks that quickly pile up. Call us out and we’ll take care of it all.
- Camera Drain Inspection: Did you drop a pair of special earrings down the drain? Or maybe you want to ensure that the house you’re about to purchase isn’t full or rusty, leaky pipes. Call us to perform a thorough camera pipe inspection with our state-of-the-art technology — In other words, we’re not your grandpa’s plumber!
- Pipe Location: Knowing where the pipes are around your home or commercial building will ensure you don’t accidentally burst one as you embark on a construction project. Our technicians can locate pipes and let you know how deep they are, regardless of material.
- Grease Trap Cleaning: Restaurants and cafeterias who do not regularly and thoroughly clean their grease traps can experience gnarly backups that leave a smelly mess in their eating establishment, sending customers running. We will thoroughly clean your grease trap — including scraping off all the hardened grease that the other guys left behind.
- Drain Jetting: You could pour caustic chemicals down your bathtub drain to get rid of a clog… you could also risk not rinsing it well enough before you give your toddler a bath or breathing in harmful chemicals next time you shower. Hydro-jetting drains is a chemical-free way to blast away clogs, sludge, and mineral buildup. Your family and the environment will thank you!
- Odor Detection: If you can’t see any leaking pipes and you are not experiencing flooding at the moment, the next most obvious sign of a plumbing problem is the smell. We can determine where a bad plumbing odor is coming from, diagnose the issue, and fix the problem.
- Emergency Boston Plumber: We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week as your emergency plumber in Boston and the nearby areas. If you are experiencing a plumbing emergency, call us ASAP and we’ll dash over.
Call Dash Drains Today!
When it comes to a reliable drain company, Boston residents turn to Dash Drains. We’ve been in business long enough to know how to treat our customers and provide every person who calls with excellent drain service. Get in touch today!
Not In Boston? Check Out Our Other Service Areas!