Portsmouth Drain Cleaners
As your premier Portsmouth plumbers and drain cleaners, Dash Drains is here for you regardless of the size of your plumbing problem. Located in Beverly, Massachusetts, we regularly provide plumbing services to southern New Hampshire, including Portsmouth and Rockingham County.
We have nearly two decades of experience in the industry and make it a goal to keep up with the latest technology and equipment in order to provide you with the best service. Keep reading to learn more about what types of plumbing and drain cleaning services we offer, and be sure to get in touch with us if you have any questions or need to set up an appointment.
Drain Cleaning And Plumbing Services
- Emergency Plumbers In Portsmouth: Nothing is worse than having a pipe burst in the winter or experiencing a sewer backup into your home. We want you to know that you can contact us any time of day and we’ll get there as soon as we can to get the problem under control!
- Hydro Jetting Services: When you have a stubborn clog, there are a few options. You can try to snake it out or pour some chemicals down the drain to break it up, but the best way to clear out a clog is with high-pressure water jetting. This is not only safe for your family and the environment, it also works like a charm to blast away built-up sludge and blocks.
- Drain Camera Snaking: If you are in a panic because you dropped your wedding ring down the drain, don’t worry. Our drain cameras with a live video feed help us look around inside of your drains to find lost jewelry and retrieve it. We also can use this technology to ensure you are not about to purchase a home or commercial building that has rusty or broken pipes, or to locate stubborn tree roots that have grown into your pipes.
- Restaurant Grease Trap Cleaning In Portsmouth: Grease trap cleaning needs to be done regularly and thoroughly to avoid gross, smelly backups. At Dash Drains, we go above and beyond to leave your grease trap free of built-up grease and sludge.
- Regular Plumbing Maintenance: The best way to prevent major plumbing issues is to have regular service and inspections. We can fix leaking faucets, unblock slow drains, and inspect your pipes and septic tank to ensure everything looks good. We can also drain your water heater, which should be done every 6 months or so to expand the life of this appliance.
- Pipe Location Services: Pipe locating is an important step to take before breaking ground on a construction project. We can find out the depth and location of most pipes, even non-metal ones.
We Are Your Plumbers And Drain Cleaners In Portsmouth, NH
Dash Drains is committed to bringing speedy and effective plumbing and drain services to Portsmouth, NH and beyond. If you need drain cleaning or plumbing services, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us for more information and to schedule an appointment!